HR Business Partner
- Competitive + bonus & benefits
- HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance, Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
The HR Business Partner (Europe) will provide expertise and leadership on the people aspects of the Company’s strategy, initiatives and programmes to create a high-performance culture. Supports new country growth in Europe and the development of local resources. Encourages team member satisfaction by developing and implementing commercially focused and effective people practices.
Key Role Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with the business to develop and implement people strategies in line with the business plan
- Work with the Managing Director HR and other members of the HR team to plan for & support new country set up, acquisitions and integrations.
- Hire, manage & develop local HR Adviser/Coordinators, providing support and guidance on more complex matters as required
- Manage HR projects and deliver key people initiatives & change programmes by drawing on support from HR colleagues and engaging key business stakeholders.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements, reducing legal risks, ensuring regulatory compliance and educating business stakeholders as necessary.
- Monitor employee relations cases and partner with managers to effectively manage and resolve any work-related conflicts using a pragmatic and regionally appropriate approach.
- Act as a change agent, coaching managers, creating communications and activities that will enhance employee engagement levels and build organisational capabilities effectively.
- Develop, implement and make recommendations for the refinement of HR policies and procedures; including the training and briefing of team members and managers.
- Promote employee satisfaction by responding to team member questions, concerns, issues and requests, researching and resolving problems and following up to communicate resolutions.
- Work with third party providers and other members of the HR team to coordinate activities such as benefits enrolment, team member performance reviews, bonus and salary reviews and any other critical events.
- Prepare documents, letters and other communications as required related to the HR policies, procedures and processes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- European experience in an HR generalist role, developing and applying HR policies and processes.
- Bi-lingual in English and French, both spoken and written is mandatory for this position
- Excellent knowledge and practical skills in applying UK & French employment law
- Able to demonstrate solid practical experience of performing successfully in an HR business partner/generalist role in Europe
- Demonstrates strong commercial awareness
- Has an entrepreneurial attitude and a focus on impact
- Must have strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Able to influence, coach and drive impact through effective working relationships
- Experience in supporting change, including acquisitions and integrations
- Experience in managing and advising the business on employee relations cases
- Proficient in managing multiple projects and priorities and detail orientation
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service and a flexible approach to working supportively with others in the achievement of the overall Company goals
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload and show good judgement under pressure
- Goal oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
- CIPD Qualified, or equivalent (Desirable)
Building our people’s careers, recognising their efforts and celebrating their achievements is part of our DNA. Ours is a fast paced and inspiring environment where you’ll work alongside industry experts from day one – and as a growing business - we offer competitive incentive and benefits schemes and exceptional learning opportunities to help you to reach your potential.