Organisation Design & Effectiveness Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Organisational Development
- Job Level
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a leading international charity who are looking to appoint an Organisational Design and Effectiveness Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The charity makes a positive contribution to the UK and countries they work with by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust. The charity works in over 100 countries across the fields of arts, English language, education and society via a variety of modes.
This is a really exciting opportunity for those who want to develop further! As a learning organisation this is a great opportunity for someone who has a good level of organisation design experience who is looking to develop in the organisational effectiveness space. This role sits with the Organisation Design & Effectiveness Centre of Expertise to enable organisation and culture changes in line with the strategic direction.
You will partner with colleagues across the organisation to provide expertise, support and advice to identify scope and deliver initiatives that translate new business demands into effective operating models and ways of working. Successful delivery requires pro-active engagement with management board members, senior managers and teams across the business. You will connect with colleagues across a diverse range of organisation unit to ensure that changes are clear, understood and ready for delivery.
What we require of the successful candidate:
- Experience designing and delivering organisation design and development initiatives to drive performance
- Track record of supporting and influencing strategic programmes of change to deliver positive commercial and impact outcomes
- Ability to draw on knowledge of a variety of management principles, practices, processes and techniques to facilitate sustainable change.
- Strong understanding of culture change and how to enable it across dispersed organisation
- Excellent commercial acumen and understanding of business strategy and practices
- Demonstrable ability to shape forward plans, taking into account strategy, risks and impact.
- Flexibility, independence, initiative and resilience to perform successfully in a rapidly changing environment