HR Manager - Dudley
£35,000 rising after probation to £38,000
5 over 7 working with some weekends required
Oakleaf is proud to be partnered with a renowned retail fashion brand who require a store based HR Manager to join their Dudley store.
This fast-paced business requires exceptional levels of HR service from someone with a flexible and approachable attitude. In this role, you will be responsible for providing a fully generalist HR service to store management and the 3-400 staff.
In this generalist role, you will manage the full HR life cycle and report to the store manager with support from the Regional HR Business Partner and in store HR Admin colleagues. This will be a busy role within a market leading employer who really look after their staff.
We are looking for:
- Experience in a HR Advisor or HR Manager role within in retail/hospitality sectors with a similar staff demographic.
- Experience of managing complex and high volume Employee Relations
- A track record in generalist HR roles, able to work at pace across the full HR remit
- Proven ability to build long term, trusting relationships at all levels
- Experience coaching managers and the confidence to advise of a range of HR queries