I am working in Partnership with a global technology software business based in Winnersh Triangle looking to hire an HR Generalist to join their team.
The HR Generalist plays a key role in developing their people first culture through supporting employee engagement and wellbeing programmes and responding to day-to-day queries. You will work collaboratively across a broader EMEA HR team. Their ideal candidate is a strong administrator who is passionate about systems and will be our EMEA Workday superuser. This role is responsible for HR administration across the full employee life-cycle as well as supporting with Compensation & Benefits and will have the opportunity to work on global projects and implementing change at a local level.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Significant experience of completing HR administration within HRIS systems, ideally Workday.
- Have a strong attention to detail and be able to accurately input data into HR systems.
- Experience working with payroll data and processing payroll transactions such as new hires, leavers, salary changes etc.
- Numeracy, ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Strong Microsoft windows experience particularly Word/Excel/PPT and Human Resource systems.
- Experience working in a European for a US owned high-tech organization is highly desirable
Please apply now!