HR Business Partner
- Stratford, London
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
HR Business Partner required in Stratford East London
Your new company
A HR Business Partner is required for an immediate start for an organisation that is expanding and has recently won several new contracts. A private business that contracts to local government. This is a busy, generalist, operational role that has responsibility for a small team.
Your new role
- To deliver a comprehensive high quality and professional HR service to all customers, that meets strategic objectives and includes for example Employee Relations, Reward and Recognition, TUPE, organisational change and organisational development
- To lead on and support HR projects or work programmes, e.g. recruitment campaigns, development or review of HR policies, providing a range of training/briefings according to service need etc. as directed by the Managing Director
- To be responsible for the development, review and dissemination of HR policies, procedures, guidelines and strategies
- To build and maintain constructive relationships with Trade Unions, assisting on corporate consultation or negotiation activities as appropriate
- To participate in the impact assessment of reports, policies and procedures, as required
- To provide timely and relevant analysis of HR information to managers, in support of business objectives
- To provide evidence at disciplinary and tribunal hearings, as required
- To be responsible for specific service-based HR initiatives, e.g. briefings on absence or performance management
- The provision of high quality HR services to managers, including: -
- Complex performance management issues
- Leading on change management issues including organisational change processes
- To lead on and support recruitment campaigns
- Recruitment and resourcing issues
- Full Employee Relations service and support to interpret employment legislation and case law
- To participate in Job Analysis, Job Evaluation and Job Matching in accordance with national and local procedures
What you'll need to succeed
You will be CIPD qualified or equivalent with demonstrable knowledge of both HR policies and procedures and Employment Law. You will have experience of analysing data and producing reports and facilitating business decisions. Experience in supporting culture change and delivering training solutions is required.
An immediate start is preferred to ensure a smooth handover. Individuals that are immediately available or available at short notice would be preferred
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a successful organisation that is expanding.
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London