If you are a solid HR Data Analyst and are looking to join an iconic, luxury brand then this is the role for you!
Here at Handle we have partnered with this instantly recognisable business who are looking for a HRIS Analyst to join the wider HR Operations team. You will be responsible for improvement projects and providing exceptional analytical and reporting insights to the team.
The role is to support in the role out and implantation of Workday, so experience of this platform or other HRIS systems would be desired.
You will provide crucial reports for each business division and help develop new reports and processes, create strong compensation analysis and develop tracking methods to ensure business needs are addressed at all times.
You will be involved in highly confidential projects and will capture and provide confidential data across the business, playing a key role in the continued growth and success of the business.
The ideal candidate will already be a HRIS Analyst and you will be used to working in a very fast paced, ever changing environment. You'll be someone who is up for a challenge, thrives in a busy environment managing highly confidential information and enjoy the responsibility of being the go-to person for analytics and reporting methods.
- Systems reporting and analysis experience - Workday exposure
- Advanced excel usage- for example pivot tables, v look ups at a minimum- more advanced preferable
- Process oriented and customer service focused, ability to work with different personalities under pressure ensuring different systems are aligned
- Experience in core HR processes
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior management teams
- Project management skills
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.