- Chippenham, Wiltshire
- £18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
HR Administrator - Chippenham - £18-25k
Your new role
As an HR Administrator your day to day remit includes:
- Undertake administrative activity in support of core HR processes e.g. induction, recruitment, training, probation, maternity / family friendly and leaver processes.
- Ensure that HR systems are updated accurately and in a timely manner in support of administrative transactions (e.g. joiners, leavers, salary increase, change in hours).
- Ensure that salary changes are executed correctly within the system and processed correctly within payroll.
- Accurate maintenance of electronic HR files.
- Generate absence reporting data and provide escalation and first line advice to managers at trigger points.
- Act as a central point of contact for employee queries on HR policies and procedures.
- Develop good working relationships with the other HR teams -Reward, Recruitment, OD and HR Business Partners
- Generate reports - weekly / monthly / quarterly and ad hoc as required.
- Accurate and timely processing of requests in accordance with agreed KPIs.
- Proactively suggest changes to procedures, documentation and standard letters where appropriate.
- Handling confidential information in line with the Firm's data security protocols.
- Communicate effectively with the business to provide a professional and responsive HR Administrative service to the Firm.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent.
- Previous HR/Recruitment administration experience is desirable, ideally within a service delivery and team environment.
- A client service-focused approach with an excellent eye for detail and a concern for quality and accuracy.
- Team oriented and collaborative with a flexible, can do attitude.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise a full workload under pressure and the capability to work on own initiative.
- Must have excellent IT literacy skills, particularly in Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience of operational HR/Recruitment systems is desirable