My client, one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in Europe have a brand-new opportunity for a high-volume Recruiter looking to be a key part of recruiting their next generation of future leaders.
Based in their super modern central London office, they are looking for an experienced Recruiter who loves sourcing and hiring talented candidates. You will be happy getting stuck into hiring a range of roles, and you'll work closely with other members of the team to solve company-wide hiring problems.
- Partner with senior stakeholders across the business to understand and help deliver their high-vol hiring plans
- Proactively identify and attract top talent through headhunting, networking and brand attraction
- Ensure that all candidates experience a recruitment process reflective the amazing culture and brand
- Become a trusted brand ambassador internally and externally
- Build strong relationships with the hiring managers across the business to define present and future recruitment requirements as needed by the business.
- Utilise a variety of recruitment channels to find the right talent, with a focus on cost, quality, and speed
- Design and manage a range of campus promotions including careers fairs, networking evenings, skills sessions, and larger scale sourcing events.
- You will be involved in booking venues, marketing the events through various streams, and managing logistical elements e.g. couriering merchandise, finalizing catering
To show them that you're capable of being a Recruiter they would like to see the following demonstrated:
- You'll care deeply about diversity and inclusiveness, and giving candidates an amazing experience
- You'll own everything about the hiring process from beginning to end and take every opportunity to make things work better
- You'll enjoy being creative with sourcing to engage the best people for the right jobs
- A proven 360 recruitment track record in an in-house and recruitment agency environment
- Have a passion for challenging the norm and finding better ways of doing things
- Hands on sourcing experience, which means you can autonomously deliver against the roles you're working on
- Broad knowledge of both popular and emerging recruitment channels and trends
- Working collaboratively as part of a team
- Want to be part of their exciting journey
- Apply now to be part of a growing technology start up and help shape the future of technology!
Salary & Benefits:
Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
£50,000 + 10% - 30% bonus
25 days holiday
Enhanced parental leave
Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme