Recruitment Administrator Based in London Permanent £28/35k Strong organisation skills & attention to detail
Your new company
Financial services client based in the heart of London are seeking a Recruitment Administrator to work alongside the HR and Recruitment team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to be part of a growing organisation and be exposed to multiple processes partnering with the Recruitment Manager, Head of HR and L&D Business Partners.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for advertising vacancies internally and externally, liaising with HR associated regarding offers of employment, tracking applications, administering pre-engagement screening etc
- You will have experience managing and liaising with agencies and acting as the main point of contact.
- Update procedures and templates where necessary
- Act as a back-up to the Recruitment Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a similar type of role with coordination exposure
- Strong system skills - Microsoft office advanced
- Good attention to detail with solid admin skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.