Interim HR Systems Manager
- Morson International
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract type
This role will manage and co-ordinate the HR systems, process and data separation from a global HR operational services function into a stand- alone HR service.
The role will be based in my clients Manchester office during an on-going period of system separation migration and the deployment of new systems/applications. The scope of the role covers planning for data and systems separation, mapping HR systems and processes, building relevant HR reporting and systems capability within a new stand- alone HR function, liaison with IT and third party vendors, and ensuring there is business continuity in core systems and processes following a business unit separation.
- Lead HR work-stream to separate HR systems and data and potential migration to stand alone SAP system and /or new system implementation.
- Provide project management support for the selection of new vendors, the design, build and testing of any new HR systems in consideration.
- Providing a strategic system view for the HR system developments whilst demonstrating knowledge of trends within all HR Systems.
- Develop and produce a suite of data reports/dashboard and MI for HR and Retail Management team. Providing training where required to HR team.
- Be the key point of contact for IT regarding any HRIS Systems maintenance, testing and administration activities. Providing training where required.
- Manage the service performance of the HR systems alongside the HR Users.
Extensive working knowledge of SAP HR is required for this role.