HR Specialist Role
Do you want to work for a Prestigious Technology company? Do you have experience of working with HR processes and a customer or employee focused service?
Oakleaf are working with a innovative and vibrant Technology company based in London city Centre who are looking to expand their team. This role would sit with an experienced team who create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle.
The Client are looking for you to help deliver excellent people services to their growing workforce. They are looking for someone who delivers best in class employee experience, enjoys solving problems, building and figuring out the best way to do things and is passionate about supporting employee's and connecting them with the resources and information that they need.
To be successful for the role - You MUST have experience of:
- Provide first level HR support to employees in person and through our ticketing system
- Actively manage the resolution of tickets ensuring queries are escalated to the appropriate specialist where necessary
- Develop a strong knowledge of all HR processes and policies including leaves, payroll, benefits, time-off, relocation
- Be present and provide a great experience in our pop up daily to engage with employees providing information or resolving queries
- Build a knowledge of internal tools to support employees including wiki, HR portal
- Support the wider people operations team with bringing vendors onsite and helping them to engage with employees
- 2-3 years of experience working with employees and HR processes / customer or employee focussed service.
- Excellent customer experience skills
- Attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Self-directed and possess excellent communication skills
This role is initial on a temp basis with the view to be taken on permanent.
If you feel that you have the experience and skillset for this role , please APPLY now!!