HR Operations Manager/ Lead
My client, a Multi-Academy Charitable Trust with ambitious plans for growth now requires a talented Operations Manager/ Lead to join them on a permanent basis.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the operational development of the support functions within a successful multi-academy trust (MAT).
The Operations Lead is accountable for the day to day operations, particularly for delivery of the annual operating plan. The potential is enormous and this role is highly likely to grow in time as the organisation evolves. You will be responsible for identifying, shaping, implementing and strengthening the organisation's policies, processes and infrastructure to support the MAT's growth. The role will work collaboratively with the senior leadership team in the development of strategy and the future direction of the Academy.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, and managing various Heads of Service, you will lead and manage the overall provision of operations services, policies, and programmes for the Trust. Your remit will include responsibility for Human Resources, Facilities, Compliance and Data Protection.
- To lead the management operation of the Trust and ensure it meets its stated aims
- To ensure they always provide value for money
- To have responsibility for compliance and regulatory issues
- To lead on the effective management and impact analysis of all Trust activities and enable the Trust to expand
- To lead and oversee Human Resources, Facilities Management, Data Protection and Operations Management
- To lead on Academy conversions
- To lead on the development and alignment of Trust policies
If this role is of interest - please contact vicki at email@example.com