HR Business Partner (L&D)
- North London, London
- £80000 - £95000 per annum + plus benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
HR Business Partner (L&D) - North London £80-95k plus benefits (ftc)
I am working with a commercial organisation who is growing through an exciting period of growth and who are looking for a HR Business Partner with a strong bias on Learning & Development to cover a 12 month maternity contract.
This is a newly created role and represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner (with a bias on L&D) to use their skills, experience and influence to make a real difference. Reporting into the HR Director and working closely with the senior leaders, you will be aligned to support designated functions within the business and carry responsibility for a specific area of expertise - Learning & Development. You will be responsible for:-
- Building trustee relationships with the Senior Leadership team.
Provide leadership and support to driver delivery of the HR plans to include promoting a positive culture and employee engagement
- Provide guidance to support effective organisation design, building strong talent/succession pipelines and co-coordinating recruitment
- Devise and implement a training and development strategy that is aligned to and supports growth.
Design both in-house and solutions which include a blended approach to learning
- Liaise with senior leaders to ensure effective management and deployment of the training and development budget
- Develop strategies to facilitate career development and progression
To be successful, you will need to:-
- Demonstrate significant leadership experience within a training and development function
- CIPD or training qualification is essential
- HR Business Partner experience
- Strong communication skills
- Confident working at all levels in the business including engaging and influencing at a senior executive level
- Prepared to "roll up your sleeves"
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.