Organisational Design Manager
This is a new role, reporting into the Head of OD and L&D of a matrix financial services business.
Working closely with the Learning and Development delivery team, HR Business Partners and senior managers within the business, you will be responsible for embedding an organisation development framework. The purpose of this will be to drive accountability, engage staff and create a high performance culture in line with the company strategy.
This business has grown significantly and have some exciting changes ahead; you will be in a pivitol role ensuring that behaviours align. There are existing frameworks for performance management, talent and succession planning but you will need to undertake gap analysis to move forward from.
We are looking for someone with a track record delivering Organisational design/development projects who is ready for a strategically focused role. This could have been as a HR Business Partner or as a startegic L&D Business Partner.
You will have:
- Current Employee Engagement Knowledge to drive sustainable change
- Project management experience
- Up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in Organisation Design and Development particularly around change management and developing organisational culture
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organisational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results
- Experience in financial or professional services organisations
- Experience in matrix, multi-site businesses.