HR Project Manager
Hr Project manager job available in Manchester city centre
Project Manager/Change Manager - HR focused
Manchester City Centre
12 months Fixed term contract
We have an opportunity to work for a large scale complex business who have offices based in Manchester City Centre. The business currently has about 5000 staff and have a real mix of skills from low-level workers to more senior level skills. This role is to work with the Head of HR & OD & overall Head of PMO, their team and cross-functional project teams on a number of current and emerging people projects that will need to be organised and governed as a simple people programme. The successful candidate needs an understanding of the breadth of activities within the programme and will be accountable for the initiation, on-going management, alignment and delivery of a diverse portfolio of people projects that focus on :
- Delivery of specific efficiency gains and improvements in a range of identified areas
- Process improvement of the employee life cycle
- Encompass a range of solutions including digital and system improvements
- HR systems Itrent & also the implementation of a new ATS system
- Increased financial controls
- Enhanced manager role clarity and development.
- Enhanced Manager and Employee experience
- Employee value proposition
- Attrition improvement projects
- Absence management processes
- Cultural development plans including the effectiveness of inclusion, involvement, innovation, dispersed leadership, accountability and commercial skills across the organisation whilst holding our social values
- Devising up a new plan to increase the businesses contingent/bank workers by 500 staff
The right candidate must have experience of managing various Hr projects and also must have worked for a large complex organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.