Manager - Reward Consulting
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a consultancy company based in London recruiting for a Reward Manager This is a permanent position within the growing National Markets team.
Successful applicants will:
* Be a reward practitioner with previous experience in providing both executive compensation and broader reward advice
* Have a clear understanding of the key concepts and methodologies required to deliver reward and executive compensation advice
* Have a good understanding of the UK market practice for executive compensation and the broader landscape encompassing relevant regulations for Directors remuneration reporting and corporate governance matters
* Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work under their own initiative
* Have strong analytical skills which can be applied in the provision of reward advice to clients and an ability to provide advice and commentary on reward matters to clients in a clear and understandable manner
* Either be working in professional services with a reputation for delivering high quality technical advice in this space; or
* Be working in industry, but able to demonstrate the ability to deliver in a professional services environment when tested
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.