Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
This role can be based in our Watford, Birmingham or London offices.
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
The Experienced Hire (EH) Recruitment Team is a team of highly specialist recruiters who support the core markets in recruiting diverse talent into KPMG.
The core responsibility of a Recruiter within the EH team is to provide an end to end recruitment process and facilitate an exceptional client and candidate experience. Reporting to a Recruitment Manager the recruiter role will retain a functional specialism but where necessary will flex across more than one Market to respond to business demand.
The role requires significant experience of the end to end recruitment life cycle including the importance of data/policy compliance, together with high levels of organisation, attention to detail, strong relationship management, the ability to prioritise in a changing landscape and excellent client service ethic.
Deliverables and Accountability:
Recruitment Planning and Delivery:
- Working closely with People Leaders and Resourcing to understand current and predicted demand. Agree a delivery plan against open vacancies including understanding prioritisation.
- Understanding business objectives mid-long term in order to prioritise sourcing strategy and build pipelines for future needs
- Working closely with Brand and Attraction counterparts to deliver innovative sourcing initiatives tailored to target market. Focus on building network to increase penetration of target markets
- Candidate Management- Focus on delivering an exceptional candidate experience through the creation of recruitment story, info sharing, understanding the motivations of target audience and working with broader colleague group to develop a candidate experience that plays to these motivations
- Branding and networking- working closely with Recruitment branding to understand the EVP, ensure clear message to market, be an ambassador for KPMG in the market, equally demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the external market, trends and innovation, competitor activity and proactively share this knowledge with colleagues across KPMG
- Requisition Management. Managing end to end requisition process from business briefing, JD creation, sourcing strategy, system upload, working with direct sourcing team to ensure correct selection of / posting to job boards. Accountable for producing a timely action plan and accuracy/quality of information
- Ultimately responsible for sourcing decisions (focus to be on direct sourcing, current approved vendors, diversity, quality and cost, broader strategy, timescales). Provide feedback to hiring stakeholders around best practice, provide advice to business around source mix and influence the outcome as subject matter expert
- Against an open requisition: accountable for defining and delivering a sourcing strategy for each requisition (Direct, via Direct Sourcing Team or via supplier) which will deliver a focussed, multiple channel sourcing solution to produce a high quality diverse shortlist. Supplier briefing (if this is considered necessary) should focus on producing the same calibre of short list
- Against Talent Pools: accountable as above for producing high quality pipeline against the future needs of the business and to build a strong rapport with that pipeline. Agree regular communication/engagement activities with that pipeline to maximise opportunity of conversion at the appropriate time
- Candidate Management: CV review and screening against job description to provide diverse shortlist, conducting robust HR interview (either at assessment centre or other process) to assess against KPMG values and grade capabilities to gather hygiene data, test motivation of candidates and explain EVP with a view to creating a strong platform from which to have ongoing candidate engagement, Effective and positive rejection process, Overarching ownership of Interview process through to completion . Accountable for the quality of recruitment information, quality of candidate engagement, ability to generate further referrals from candidates, and ensuring a smooth and timely process
- Effective engagement with unsuccessful candidates to deliver a professional and constructive rejection message
- Ownership of HRA/Recruiter relationship. Managing communication with HRA team to ensure timely process (managed through exception report), candidate engagement, information exchange
- Offer management: Managing end to end offer/acceptance process including approval tracking, liaising with business and candidate and dealing with any issues. Accountable for maintaining an agreed acceptance rate
- Data maintenance: Ownership of recruitment system data. Accountable for timely updating of system to ensure that reporting accurately reflects current position including managing reports as required by Recruitment Operations
- Ensuring adherence to policies and employment legislation including but not restricted to RTW legislation
- PSL- Supplier engagement and management including regular briefings to ensure that they have the best possible information with which to represent KPMG. Accountable for maintaining the integrity of the PSL and minimising the need to rely on non PSL suppliers
- Support of E2/E3 grade recruiters to assist with managing difficult stakeholder communications, training and development, assisting with issue resolution where required
• Previous in house recruitment experience, preferably gained within an professional services team
- Previous experience of recruiting Information Technology roles.
- Understanding of the complexities of recruiting specialist markets with experience of working within a matrix environment
- Successfully managing a diverse group of stakeholders often with conflicting requirements
- Seen as an effective and persuasive communicator who seeks insight into the business and acts as an expert advisor
- Understands and champions the importance of data integrity, timely and accurate reporting and uses this information to run efficient processes
- Demonstrates innovation in approach to problem solving and delivering service
- Collaborative team player driving inclusion, leads by example, seeks continuous improvement from self
- Strong networker with excellent market knowledge
- Adapts well to an ever changing landscape, demonstrates resilience, flexibility and energy
- Commercially minded with a focus on the business aims, proven negotiation skills in dealing with suppliers
- Experience of recruiting volume campaigns as well as unique roles and the variances in between
- Knowledge of recruitment systems, knowledge of Excel
- Experience of working within agreed HR policies and processes
For further information on the role please click the apply link on Changeboard.