Advisor - People Consulting (Banking - BCM)
- Change Management, HR Adviser, Organisational Development, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team in less than five years. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors.
In People and Change we specialise in organisational development, talent management, behavioural change management and optimising the HR function.
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
People Consulting Overview:
People Consulting is an integral part of KPMG’s Management Consultancy practice and a growing part of our business. This team help to transform the performance of organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed. We do this by focusing on two key areas – delivering the people agenda on large scale, complex, transformational change programmes and transforming the HR function.
We have 6 key capabilities that work across the sectors:
- Behavioural Change Management
- Human Resources Optimisation
- RC / Learning
- Organisation Design for Performance
- Talent Management
- Workforce Intelligence
We are seeking a skilled individual with experience in delivering system change management programmes in the Banking sector, including client engagements ranging from small organisational changes to large scale transformational programmes, specifically:
- Make it Known – including: case for change, culture assessment, stakeholder analysis, change risk assessment, comms and engagement strategy
- Make it Real – including: change impact assessment, training needs analysis, change leadership, change approach and plan
- Make it Happen – including: business readiness assessment, drive change interventions and organisational alignment, measure change
- Make it Stick – including: sustain change, align Talent and HR policies and measure outcomes against vision
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Project manage client work and/or manage a single workstream within a more complex change programme
- Lead a small team of consultants, likely to include a mix of onshore and offshore team members
- Work closely with the client project manager and team members to successfully deliver project outcomes
- Provide specialist and technical input and review of others’ inputs in the design and development of change management project deliverables
- Contribute behavioural change management initiatives in PC/Banking sector. This may include working with key account teams to scope opportunities or help to develop proposals to meet client requirements
Required Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate must have:
- Communications – experience and expertise in stakeholder management, engagement and communication skills, both in writing and orally
- Cultural change – experience in cultural diagnostic, design and implementation of cultural change programmes (understanding and articulating the key drivers of cultural change)
- Organisational performance management - helped organisations to minimise underperformance during the change through the design and delivery of a variety of interventions
- Sector knowledge – in depth knowledge of the Banking sector and the challenges faced by these institutions / organisations and demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Technical applications – have experience and expertise in working with Workday, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, Ivalua, Coupa and/or Servicenow applications
- Project management – supported the delivery of a work stream or discrete set of deliverables
- Impact and influence – proven relationship-building and influencing skills and be a self-starter with the ability to work well with ambiguity
The following are preferred qualifications for the role:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Qualifications such as CIPD, CIMA, Occupational Psychology, MBA and Prince2
- Familiarity and proficiency with Microsoft Office packages (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
For further information on the role please click the apply link on Changeboard.