We believe working in our People community is an exciting and challenging environment in which to develop your career. We offer a wide range of opportunities across all areas of HR, where our people are highly respected by our clients, not only in the UK, but also across our growing European integrated practice.
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Reporting to the Compensation Manager, the role holder will support the Compensation team to deliver and manage UK reward and compensation operations that support the firm-wide Reward strategy and support the firm’s growth and development plans.
- Support the UK Compensation team in the coordination and delivery of the annual salary and bonus review process across the UK businesses in line with firm-wide guidance and reward strategy.
- Provide significant project co-ordination and analysis - create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports. Assist in the monitoring of project progress. Act as a point of contact to project team.
- Provide analytical support for other Compensation initiatives and projects. This will include the analysis of data for the purposes of salary & bonus modelling, equality of pay reviews, and other statistics.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of market benchmarking data. Responsible for internal data collection and input into external salary, bonus and benefits surveys and ensuring that all KPMG’s inputs are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Support and deliver on ad hoc requests for benchmarking exercises, market reviews or job evaluations.
- Provide ad hoc Compensation support to HR during this period and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Contributing towards, and participating in, reward workshops and presentations at HR meetings.
- Work closely with HR colleagues to ensure that knowledge is shared and HR colleagues are able to support Compensation activities with their clients in accordance with firm-wide strategy.
- Good Excel skills (vlookups, Pivots tables, IF Statements)
- Good analytical skills with experience in managing large data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Project co-ordination/assistance experience
For more information on the role please click the apply button on Changeboard.