Senior Manager - People Consulting (Corps HRT)
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
People Consulting is an integral part of KPMG’s Consultancy practice and a growing part of our business. This team help to transform the performance of organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed. We do this by focusing on two key areas – delivering the people agenda on large scale, complex, transformational change programmes and transforming the HR function.
In particular, the HR Transformation (HRT) team is focused on the operational effectiveness of the HR function for our clients. This includes: HR Strategy, HR Operating Models, Process Design, Governance, and Technology.
We are seeking a talented individual with experience leading the delivery of HR Transformation. This includes: HR Strategy, HR Operating Models, Process Design, Governance, and Technology. We are looking for a new Senior Manager who can help drive our continued growth and focus on public and private sector clients in the aerospace and defence industry.
The successful candidate must have experience across all of the following areas:
- HR Assessments: Running HR Assessments which review the current operating environment with the objective to identify issues and opportunities for improvement
- HR Strategy Alignment & Planning: Leading engagements, setting expectations for project scope, timing, resources, and outcomes in line with defining the HR strategy
- Service Delivery Model: Implementing a Service Delivery Model which includes definition, design and implementation of roles, responsibilities, span of control within HR, governance structures, HR Shared Services strategy, development and set up
- HR Technology and Strategy: awareness of HR technology and how it supports and impacts HR service delivery
- HR service delivery model. Experience of leading an HR cloud system implementation is desirable but not essential
- Business Case and Roadmap: Building the business case to demonstrate a value proposition for senior management to make a decision to move forward projects
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Lead the delivery of high quality client project work for HR Transformation assignments, working closely with colleagues from other services within People Consulting
- Provide specialist HR Transformation advice and work closely with the client leads and team members to successfully deliver project outcomes
- Work closely with the leadership in People Consulting to: drive business growth; deliver outstanding client work; and be the face of People & Change to the external market
- Contribute to the business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our clients
- Take a role in the growth of the team and wider practice, sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members
We are looking for someone who is a natural team player with a strong focus and flair for people development and team leadership.
We are looking for someone who either holds, or has held UK government security clearance in the recent past to work within the aerospace and defence sector, in order to start work with these clients on their sites as soon as possible.
Candidates should have established themselves in the market place as credible HR Transformation delivery leads.
Qualifications such as CIPD, Occupational psychology, MBA, or Prince2 would be beneficial but not essential.
For more information on the role or to apply click the apply button on Changeboard.