L&D Advisor required on a 6 month contract for a public sector organisation paying up to £29,000 per annum.
Your new role
You main responsibility will be to work closely with the L&D Partner to assist in the design and delivery of training across a number of different areas within the business.
The business has just implemented a new e-learning system and you will be required to work with your manager to build and edit the training courses that are built within this system. The business has a large number of mandatory training courses that you will assist in editing and adapting to be more user friendly.
You will work with the L&D Partner delivering courses across the business as a whole and you will also work to design and deliver a number of training courses across the business ensuring that they are user friendly and effective.
There will also be a strong element of L&D Administration and Coordination involved within this role. You will ensure that all of the training course are arranged people are booked on. You will also take a lead to ensure that all of the historical training data is transferred on to the new HR system that the business is implementing. The role will be very varied and will require you to provide full support to the L&D Partner as and when is required.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have experience in a L&D role previously with proven experience of both design and delivery.
- You must be comfortable in working in a fast paced high volume environment and not be afraid to get fully involved.
- You must be confident and comfortable in handling a range of lower level L&D admin tasks along with your role.
- You will have experience of coordinating L&D needs across a business and be comfortable in dealing with all manner of employees up to and including stakeholders.
- You must be immediately available to start this role at short notice.
This role is offered on a 6 month contract initially and is paying a generous salary of up to £29,000 per annum. You will also be entitled to the companies benefits which include 26 days holiday + banks, 1.5% contributory pension, life assurance and the business also offers flexible working. The business have the mind of you choose your own working hours however if you are needed in the office at a certain time, you have to be there. The business also has parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.