HR Systems Administrator
HR Systems Administrator required for a public sector organisation on a 6 month contract paying up to £26K
Your new role
You will be required to assist the HR Manager and the Systems consultant with the implementation of the new system (ITrent) and assist with rolling it out across the business.
You will be working closely with the HR Manager on a day to day basis to ensure a smooth implementation of the new system. You will work to ensure that all of the data is correct and up to date. You will take a lead on the new starter information and ensure that the information is accurate and work to ensure that the system gets the data to the correct people.
This role would suit somebody who has previous experience working within a HR Administration role, who has a working knowledge of HR process' and who has a strong interest in developing their skills as a systems expert.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have experience in either a HR Systems role or a HR Administration role in which you had to use HR systems on a day to day basis.
- Experience in using the system ITrent would be highly desirable.
- You must have an interest in the systems and data side of HR and have a want to learn.
- Having lots of systems knowledge is not essential as training will be required.
- You must be immediately available or on a short notice period.
This role is offered on a 6 month basis and is paying an annual salary of up to £26,000 per annum. There is a potential for the role to extend beyond this however this cannot be guaranteed at the moment. This role is an excellent progression opportunity for somebody who is looking to expand their skills and their knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.