- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Oakleaf are currently working with an investment firm on an opportunity for a hard-working HR Administrator looking to progress in the early stages of an HR career. This is a temp to perm position to start immediately.
This role with support the HR Manager with the smooth running of the Human Resources department. Ideal candidates will need to be highly organised and have an understanding of an employee lifecycle from an HR perspective, this ideally would have been gained through experience working in an HR function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administer joiners, leavers and movers
- HR onboarding document filing/archiving and other adhoc duties to support the team.
- Meeting and events coordination
- Recruitment - sourcing candidates, organising interviews, making offers of employment. Also assisting during Head Office recruitment campaigns and providing logistical support
- Arranging and booking training courses
- First line query management
- Provide administration support to the wider HR team as required including timely filing of appropriate paperwork.
Candidates suitable for this opportunity will:
- Experience working in an HR function
- Good communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
If you have previous HR experience and are interested in this temp to perm opportunity please apply.