L and D Specialist
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £170 - £220 per day
- Learning & Development
- Contract type
L and D Specialist Job
Do you want to be part of fast-growing company? Are you looking for an L and D role where you can excel? If so, we have the role for you!!
Land Job title: Learning & Development Specialist
Department: Human Resources
Location: Milton Keynes
Oakleaf are working with a fantastic Telco company based in Milton Keynes who are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist. You will lead the scoping and rolling out of a comprehensive learning offering to the business. This is a new role, designed to establish a strategic, consistent and effective learning and development framework to support and enable the rapid business growth. They are looking for you to have a positive can-do attitude, to be resilient, energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to work alone or as part of a team, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills couple with a confident and professional manner.
They are looking to build the team, so this is a very exciting time to join.
- As part of the People team contribute to the development of the organisation's People Strategy and to its implementation
- Take the lead role for the organisation in designing processes and systems for ensuring that the learning of staff is well integrated into the work of the organisation and its employment procedures and policies, encouraging a learning culture
- Based on strategic and operational plans, work with Heads of Department and key stakeholders to identify team and individual training needs
- Work in collaboration with compliance training coordinator in agreeing and delivering clear standards regarding mandatory training and lead on ensuring compliance with those standards
- Plan an annual programme of learning events and processes, to include a wide range of methods of delivery to suit different needs
- Deliver the agreed programme efficiently and effectively, contracting with external organisations and consultants as necessary
- Successfully embed new LMS
- Run and maintain LMS to derive accurate KPI
- Manage the L&D budget effectively, ensuring best value for money in purchasing
- Review of the usage of the Apprenticeship Levy
- Assist the Group HR Director with the development of high performing leaders throughout the organisation
- Develop and provide qualitative and quantitative KPI reports on L&D activity
- Any other accountabilities commensurate with the role
If you feel that this L and D Job for you, then please do not hesitate and apply now.