Senior HR Business Partner - Talent and Success Planning
- Page Group
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Contract type
My client needs strong HR Relationship Managers to strengthen our team and support the business as it continues it's ambitious growth plans. We are looking for individuals that have a talent for succession and workforce planning that will assist our leadership team to drive sustainable business growth through our people and resources.
A leading facilities services organisation based in Central London
- You'll be responsible for implementing a robust programme of succession and workforce planning.
- You'll help identify high performing and high potential individuals at all levels and make sure proactive plans are in place to support their development.
- In collaboration with our People Development and Attraction Teams, you'll identify and address skills gaps.
- As well as supporting behavioural and cultural change, you'll help the business to maximise the capability of our people and identify opportunities to increase engagement.
- You will support cyclical activities such as the annual pay and bonus, objective setting and performance improvement interventions.
- You will support business change and record successes and outcomes in the HR Activity Planner and analytical reporting for senior leaders.
- You will maintain positive and strategic relationships with Regional Directors and their direct reports.
- It is essential to work closely with all stakeholders to deliver effective HR solutions that are understood and deliver the best possible outcome for business challenges.
- You will also be the primary liaison for external stakeholders supporting our social mobility and inclusion activities.
- Within the HR team, you will work collaboratively with the Employee Relations team and centres of excellence to deliver the right people solutions for the business.
- A Chartered Membership of the CIPD (or working towards it) as well as evidence of continuous professional development.
- A background in workforce and succession planning within a large matrix organisation.
- A good understanding of talent mapping and employee engagement.
- An experienced project manager who can deliver multiple strategic and high profile initiatives.
- Have a proven track record of advising and supporting senior stakeholders in an operational environment on confidential and challenging issues.
- Demonstrate a proactive and forward-thinking attitude with the ability to spot future challenges and take appropriate action.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to influence decisions.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to plan strategically in the medium and long-term with the ability to deliver strong results to demanding deadlines.
- Above all, you'll need to be 'a doer'.
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits