- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Contract type
We're currently working with a global trading firm on a unique opportunity for an HR Coordinator to join the London HR team of 2, to act as HR contact for a specific international population, and support with the London office too.
The role will be broad and include everything from administering contracts, to managing ER issues and supporting the HRBP with organisational projects ad-hoc.
Candidates suitable will need to have worked in a generalist capacity within either financial services, or a commodities industry such as oil & gas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the HRBP with a wide range of activities in an administrative and process management capacity
- Manage ER and performance management activities
- Act as first point of contact for queries, providing guidance and support on employee matters
- Build close working relationships with all levels of employees across the firm
- Assist with onboarding, recruitment, payroll administration
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
Candidates suitable for this position will:
- Have worked in a similar environment - financial services, trading, oil & gas
- Be an experienced HR generalist, with circa 2 years in an Assistant role
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ideally be CIPD qualified or studying towards
- International experience an advantage