Learning & Development Manager
Dynamic and innovative services based organisation are seeking a Learning and development Manager to join on an six month contract. This position will see you play a key role in the delivery of the People and Organisation Development plan. Designing and implementing a cohesive L&D strategy which drives culture change, high performance and support the broader aims of the business.
Day to day you will:
- Ensure existing learning commitments are delivered effectively and on time
- Design and facilitate business critical learning
- Lead a successful implementation plan for graduate program
- Partner with Directors to fully input into the L&D strategy and plan, focusing on both local and pan-organisation learning needs
- Develop and roll out phase two of the E-learning management plan
- Design and deliver a regulatory and compliance project around LMS
- Support embedding of Customer Experience Behaviour Workshops, including new starters
- Deliver and embed Mental Health awareness and Diversity and Inclusion program
- Lead L&D budget management including 2019/20 budget setting
- Management of Learning and Development Team
You will have a strong customer focused background and will ideally have experience working within organisations who have undergone large scale transformation programs. Ideally you will have implemented a graduate program. It would be highly advantageous if you have supported on customer experience project and or mental health and D&I programs.