- A HR Business Partner role based in Leeds with travel 1 day per week to the North West
- A fast paced, high volume Employee Relations focused role
A large, complex business.
- Reporting into a HR Manager you will work independently delivering an efficient HR service across your business area covering 2 sites in Leeds and the North West.
- Partnering stakeholders for all aspects of HR, coaching, guiding, upskilling on all Employee Relations matters
- Managing an Employee Relations caseload at a complex level including tribunals and settlement agreements
- Proactive approach to HR identifying trends and working with hiring managers on a solution to drive KPI's
- Lead redundancy, restructure and TUPE projects as and when required
- Have previously operated at Senior HR Advisor/HR Business Partner level
- Have previously managed a complex employee relations caseload including exposure to tribunals
- Have previously led on TUPE, redundancy, restructure
- Have the ability to manage stakeholders relationships at all levels
- Is able to travel to the North West once per week
- Salary £38k per annum
- Company car
- Benefits package