Talent Manager - Succession Planning
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Learning & Development, Talent Management, Training & Development
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
As a Succession Planning Manager your main responsibilities will be
- Developing/ Improving/ Administering/ Reviewing and Analysing succession data, providing timely and knowledgeable data metrics on an ongoing and 'real time' basis'. This includes indicative and predictive forecasting of Succession planning data (highlighting any risks and Succession gaps as well as overall bench strength).
- Continuous review and design of Succession literature and materials for agreed initiatives ensuring there is a clear line of sight to our organisational strategy and focus.
- Design and Implementation of market-leading Succession Planning interventions, curating or creating best in class tools and frameworks as appropriate.
- Providing sophisticated advice and lead the design, management and expert guidance to the agreed process guidelines for the Succession planning processes and frameworks (including project plan, timelines, communications, data records, etc.). Simultaneously engage stakeholders within the business and HR function to ensure there is a coherent and consistent understanding of these processes and frameworks.
Minimum skills and experience required
- Fluent in both verbal and written communication with full breadth of understanding of both the nature of the AoE work and business transformation and context.
- Ability to bring external market and AoE knowledge.
- Leverage technology and resource to deliver exponential results.
- Growth mind-set e.g. design thinking and rapid prototyping of new approaches and/or improvements to existing Talent and Leadership frameworks.
Salary is competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You'll be working in the bustling centre of Bradford just one minute from the Bradford interchange, or a five-minute walk from our nearest train station. With an onsite restaurant and free parking, and plenty of local shops, childcare options and gyms nearby, there's something for everyone.
You'll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
You'll be working in our Carlton Park offices just outside of Leicester city centre in Narborough. With a restaurant, coffee shop, Santander branch and free parking on site, well known childcare facility and gym nearby, it offers something for everyone.
Triton Square, London
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It's one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
You'll be working in our Bootle office, easily accessible from major motorways, Liverpool city centre and a short walk Aintree train station. With free onsite parking, restaurant, coffee shops and branch, there's something for everyone.
We'll give you more than a job, we'll give you a purpose - to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we're making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We've created an environment where we always put people first, that's why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you'll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What's more, we'll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn't gone unnoticed and we've been listed as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.