- Page Group
- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
This is an ideal role for an experienced Recruiter with strong relationship building skills. The company are looking for someone who can demonstrate exceptional rapport-building, knowledge and understanding of recruitment, and confidence when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
A prestigious FMCG brand based in the heart of Hemel Hempstead, are seeking a Resourcing Executive to join them on a permanent basis due to a period of growth. The client offer excellent progression, training and exposure and are well known nationwide.
As a Recruitment Executive, your key responsibilities will be:
- Managing a range of resourcing projects
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business, within the UK and globally
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Screen CVs, telephone interview candidates, manage the interview process
- Proactive sourcing using Job boards, social media and Linked In
The ideal candidate:
- Will be familiar working within a fast paced, dynamic and constantly evolving environment
- Recruitment experience, either in-house or agency
- Confident and personable
- Strong relationship building skills
- Will be able to work well independently and within a team
The chance to join a globally renowned organisation, great exposure to a constantly evolving environment, career progression opportunities and a competitive salary.