- Oakleaf Partnership
- West End, London
- £30000 - £32000 per annum + yes
- Employee Relations, HR Generalist, HR Officer
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
A brilliant opportunity has arisen in a growing creative brand based in Central London. They require a HR Advisor to join the business on a permenant basis, supporting the HR Manager to take ownership of ER cases and provide a full generalist HR service. This is a really desirable company and a great opportunity.
Main Responsibilities include;
· Acting as first point of contact for client groups and support in areas such as employment law, absence management discipline, performance, grievance and flexible working.
· Support on all ER cases from across the business
· Coaching and supporting to Line Managers on a range of HR and recruitment processes
· Co-ordinate HR activities e.g. salary review and bonus process and negotiated staff salary increases ensuring deadlines are met and that work is completed accurately and that confidentiality is maintained.
· Preparation of HR procedures, policies and reports as directed by the HR Business Partner
· Managing sensitive and confidential matters including personnel relations, employee relations and organisational change.
· Experience within HR within a fast paced environment
· Experience taking ownership of multiple ER cases
· Good attention to detail and accuracy
· Manage own work whilst remaining calm under the pressure of tight deadlines and changing priorities
· Had to maintain high levels of confidentiality and discretion
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Strong IT skills - typically Word, Excel, Powerpoint
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR advisor with ER experience looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a small HR function, based in Central London.