Head of HR- Wiltshire
I am working in partnership with a housing management company to recruit for their Head of HR to be based in Wiltshire.
This role will have day-to-day responsibility for ensuring that they not only have HR operational excellence in place, to protect them from risk but also help create a modern, fair and inclusive culture to help their people achieve their best performance.
They are looking for a strong and supportive leader, who will be operationally accountable across their people, employee experience, people & organisational development and reward teams, while working very closely with others from communications, research & innovation, IT and the project management office as part of a wider team.
This role will report to the Transformation Director - People & Communications and will be highly visible across the business as a key member of the transformation directorate.
SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE LOOKS LIKE:
- Successful delivery of the transformation strategy against key objectives and milestones.
- A highly engaged team who deliver value to the business and work well together.
- A step change in engagement across all areas of our business.
- Delivery of our people related performance targets.
- You will be regarded as a specialist trusted advisor and contributor across the organisation.
Please get in touch email@example.com to find out more.