Interim Junior HR Business Partner for 12 months, supporting a specific customer group and working with senior leaders.
This role offers autonomy and the opportunity to do a varied role in a fast paced environment, reporting to the HR Director.
Long-standing & successful international Manufacturing business near Solihull.
This is a fantastic interim opportunity for a Senior HR Advisor to work in an autonomous role.
As Interim HR Business Partner you will carry out a generalist HR role with responsibility for a specific client group. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing expert generalist HR support to managers and employees.
- Carrying out recruitment activities at all levels, with a focus on attracting the best talent and ensuring a timely process for offers and contracts.
- Conducting the annual talent review and succession planning processes with the Exec.
- Executing the annual bonus and salary review process.
- Supporting mangers on ER matter including disciplinaries and grievances, redundancies and absence management.
To be considered for the role you will have sound Generalist HR experience as either an HR Advisor or Junior HR Business Partner. You will be a self-starter, able to work on your own initiative and with the confidence and gravitas to challenge senior leaders.
You will also be able to work in a fast-paced enviornment with a flexible approach, able to handle a number of activities simultaneously.
Ideally you will be CIPD qualified and have experience within the Manufacturing/Engineering sector.
Up to £40,000 per annum + bonus + pension