HR Business Partner - Watford - £50-55,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join this established team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the HR Director, your role will touch every area of a generalist role. You will need to be comfortable in handling operational and tactical HR activity across ER, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Engagement, Talent Management.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:-
- ER Case Management
- Policy Development
- Recruitment - internal and external
- Management of the Recognition Scheme
- Managing HR calendar projects i.e. Year end processes, pay review and bonus, talent and succession planning
- Design and delivery of training
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Ideally CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Proven HR Generalist experience
- UK Employment Law knowledge
- Strong relationship building skills
- Hands on attitude
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.