An interim Reward Manager is required to join a large manufacturing and distribution business in W. Yorkshire, near Leeds. This will be a contract position that will last c12-15 months paying up to £60k + good benefits.
The business has a great reputation in the W. Yorkshire area and is continually improving its EVP to attract the best talent. A blue collar business, based near Leeds in W. Yorkshire with distribution hubs across the UK and a significant head count nationally.
As the Reward Manager you will be responsible for the full compensation and benefits strategy for your business units as well as managing a small team.
The successful interim Reward Manager will:
- have previously worked in a similar all encompassing reward role - ESSENTIAL
- previously have mentored or lead a small team - ESSENTIAL
- work effectively in a blue collar environment - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator with the confidence to present to senior stakeholders within the business as required - ESSENTIAL
- be available immediately or on a short notice period (max 4 weeks) - ESSENTIAL
This is c12 months fixed term contract to start as soon as possible paying up to £60k