Temporary Payroll Admin
£21,000 - £25,000
Our client a Manufacturing organisation based in Northampton are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their payroll team for a temporary period to provide additional admin support.
You must have previous experience within a fast-paced payroll team ideally within a large blue-collar environment. You will be responsible for inputting information, completing monthly pay adjustments and ensuring the accuracy of the monthly payroll.
Key requirements include:
- Good working knowledge of payroll legislation
- Good understanding of a variety of payroll systems, including advance business solutions
- You must have an excellent eye for detail and work to a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills with a confident approach to dealing with clients on the telephone and in person
- The ability to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines