Generalist; true Business Partnering role with technology population for a technology consultancy based in Ealing.
Global technology consultancy company based in Ealing.
- Act as HR business partner to a client group of technology professionals.
- Contribute towards the transformation of the UK, Ireland and Jersey HR team to a more Ulrich based model.
- Build effective relationships, providing leaders, managers and associates with professional, proactive support and coaching on people management issues.
- Identify and anticipate the people implications of business objectives and plans.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of HR implementation plans with a special focus on employee engagement
- Collaborate with HR Managers globally to ensure consistent delivery of global plans
- Lead and or be active in HR related projects e.g. induction, performance management, talent management
- Lead and or be active in BU related projects and implementations
- Build effective relationships with European Recruitment and Benefits Teams and offshore support teams.
- Advocate of the employee and supporting legal and company policy framework
Graduate, CIPD qualified.
Ideally experience of working an IT or consultancy environment.
12 month Maternity cover, partnering with technology employee group, working within a collaborative HR team.