Talent and Diversity Partner - Media
Are you an ambitious recruiter looking for an environment to allow you to have impact, shaping Talent Strategy and Diversity and Inclusion initiatives? Are you a progressive recruiter who's always networking, staying ahead of the curve when it comes to Talent Acquisition? If so we have a brilliant role for you!
Handle are partnering with this creative industry business who are on the lookout for someone to manage recruitment and the D&I strategy. You'll be working with people at the top of their game, and be part of a People team who are at the forefront of this amazing business culture.
The Talent & D&I Manager will be working collaboratively as part of the People team, owning all things recruitment related with a mixed remit of delivery and strategy/ project work around early careers, internship and apprentice schemes. Absolutely key to the continued success of the business is recruiting & retaining the best talent from different and diverse backgrounds. Employer brand and social media play a key part of this role, you'll be a strong storyteller and brand ambassador using social media, networking and events to continuously communicate their brand story.
- Strong recruitment experience gained in fast-paced media / creative environment essential (creative agency experience ideal)
- Experience in driving Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Proven ability to source candidates via direct recruitment methods, specifically using social media to headhunt
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Team player with the ability to work proactively and independently
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Drives own development, continuous learning
- High degree of flexibility, with the ability to work well under pressure
If you would like to get a chance to put your stamp on a role like this, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.