HR Business Partner
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £5500 - £50000 per annum + plus excellent bens
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
HR Business Partner - Stevenage/London - £50-55k plus excellent benefits
Excellent opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join this growing organisation. Reporting into the HR Director, you will be based for 3 days in Stevenage and 2 days in London. You will be a proactive and positive HR Business Partner who will collaboratively create and implement an integrated employment life cycle to support the overall strategy.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Engage with your client group to create a strategic HR plan. This should ensure robust talent and succession plans
- Lead the recruitment process
- Ensure compliance processes and procedures and manage appropriately
- Demonstrate and understanding of your client group's key business drivers and utilise when providing guidance and advice
- Challenge the status quo to identify new ideas for exploration and implementation
- Provide concise, well constructed and informative reports using data and analytics
- HR Projects
Ideally you will have the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of supporting and coaching managers and employees through change
- Confidence to challenge the status quo
- Ability to interpret data
- Strong written and verbal communication style
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.