Strategic HR Business Partner working closely with the SLT.
Working as a trusted advisor in a broad and varied HR role.
This is a successful international business which is proud of its reputation and is going through a period of continued growth.
You will define and execute the HR strategy working in true partnership with the MD and senior stakeholders to define objectives and strategies ensuring they are aligned to the business needs.
In your role as HR Business Partner you will:
- Define & lead the business' HR strategy, working closely with the SLT.
- Influence the strategic agenda, building relationships at key levels across the organisation.
- Challenge the organisational design and structure of the business and propose changes to increase organisation effectiveness.
- Provide recruitment strategies for attracting key talent and ensuring appropriate drive and focus is applied.
- Ensure reward & recognition schemes are relevant to the Business need and result in an engaged and motivated workforce.
- Implement succession plans for key talent and positions.
- Play a pivotal role in employee engagement.
- Lead and train internal stakeholders on staffing excellence.
- Manage complex casework across the Business
To be considered for the role of HR Business Partner in Shropshire you must be a commercially astute HR generalist with strong influencing skills and an inquisitive mind, with the ability to spot opportunities and identify risks.
You will have be used to working in a fast-paced environment, able to work and think at a high level as well as rolling up your sleeves when required.
You will be a self-starter with experience of working in a standalone role, or having worked for a larger group with a desire to work more autonomously.
You will be CIPD qualified and hold a degree
Up to £55,000 per annum