A prestigious Private Equity company is looking for an experienced HR Advisor with strong communication skills. This will initially be for a 4 month contract with a potential opportunity afterwards. This is a varied role where you will be working autonomously, confident in your experience and your ability to offer solutions.
Working with the Head of HR, accountabilities include:
- Providing coaching and advice to employees and managers on a wide range of HR queries
- Providing coaching, advice and support to line managers on ER issues
- Working closely with the Head of HR, assisting with performance management, absence management and advising on HR policies
- Supporting on all reward processes, including pay review, bonus and benefits renewals
- Dealing with benefit queries and ensuring benefits are accurately reported, communicated and administered
- Ad hoc HR projects as required
Skills and Experience
- You must have gained the above HR Advisor experience within financial services, professional services or within a corporate environment.
- You need to have strong UK employment law and ER experience
- You must demonstrate good communication, influencing and relationship management skills
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills with good attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to work autonomously