HR Manager looking after circa 650 employees across 65 sites.
This is founder led business that is rapidly growing and have now acquired a hugely successful retail arm; due to this they require a retail business partner to look after this side of the business.
- Coaching and supporting Area Managers and Site Managers in the application of HR policies and practices, providing advice and guidance on complex HR issues.
- Support Recruitment with Site Managers and ensuring all right to work documentation is obtained and kept up to date.
- Provided advice and support with regards to a broad range of ER issues, including performance management, maternity, paternity, adoption, flexible working, grievances, disciplinaries including dismissal and capability.
- Advise line managers on absence management and the tools to deal with short term and long-term absences - including OH referrals. Coach line managers on return to work conversations
- Delivering management information focusing on key metrics on recruitment, staff movement and employee relations, absence.
- Drive the annual Performance Review and provide coaching to Area Managers and Site Managers on how to conduct appraisal reviews.
- Provide support with Learning and Development requirements including succession planning with Area Managers and Site Managers
- To maintain and update the training software (CPL), ensure Area Managers and Site Managers are trained in using the system
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes including Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
£45,000 + Company car