Talent Acquisition Officer
World's leading premium school organisation Fast paced environment Recruiter, permanent £40,000 Modern offices
Your new company
This leading premium school organisation based in London is seeking an experienced Recruiter due to the increasing demand of hires into the business. Located in London, with fantastic modern offices - you will be responsible for the support and management across the Talent team. Reporting to the Senior Talent Manager, you will be exposed to multiple projects in a fast paced high rewarding environment.
Your new role
You will be responsible for supporting the talent team in a number of ways:
- Liaison between agencies and being the main point of contact
- Management of candidates through the application process
- Scheduling of interviews and coordinating with hiring managers
- Headhunting and searching for specific individuals in multiple locations.
- Ensure candidates are fully compliant with clients requirements
- Coordinate travel and logistics for interviewees
- Strong external / supply relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
- Worked in a fast paced environment
- Experience in high volume recruitment - current live vacancies over 45
- Able to prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience managing agencies
- Open to leading on vacancies across the team and taking ownership with hiring managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.