The Recruitment Team Manager is responsible for leading, developing and deploying a team of Recruiters in the HR Shared Service to deliver a comprehensive, high quality and efficient recruitment service.
You will plan and coordinate resource to fulfill high volumes of vacancies across the UK business with a commitment to providing high quality candidate pipeline management. You will work closely with the Head of Resourcing and Resourcing Business Partners to ensure effective resource deployment and manage the performance and priorities of the team.
- Management of a team of 10 Recruitment Administrators responsible for delivering a high volume end-to-end recruitment process
- Develop and manage a suite of KPI's and SLA's to ensure the performance of the team
- Work with Resourcing Business Partner to ensure sufficient resource and service provision to meet demands across all high volume recruitment, including Events and mobilisations
- Conduct regular one-to-one review sessions to monitor progression, motivation and areas for improvement throughout the team
- Drive a positive and effective working culture throughout the region
- Ensure best practice is maintained throughout all processes and procedures. Successfully manage the team on meeting the same objective
- Effective stakeholder management with the wider resourcing and operational teams, resolving issues and escalations in relation to deployment complexities and blockages.
- Member of the Senior HR Management team within the SSUK HR Shared Services, attending regular site meetings, ensuring site activities are completed (including post etc…)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement plan across Resourcing and Onboarding
- Design team and individual training and development plans to upskill in key recruitment areas, including, copywriting, attraction methods, telephone interviewing, job briefings, direct sourcing etc.
- A proven track record of managing a recruitment team, ideally within an internal / HR Shared Service environment
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Strong organisational skills and be able to juggle a number of priorities at the same time, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to use your initiative to proactively deal with queries is also required
- Experience of managing a high volume of vacancies and the ability to coordinate recruitment campaigns and collateral
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to manage resistance to change
- Numerical and analytical skills with a natural curiosity to challenge the status quo and innovate systems and processes
- Highly motivated and determined, with the ability to be resilient and confident with all client groups
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE