A long term contract position that may become permanent, this Automation Training Manager role is required to start as soon as possible, based in Leeds.
A large distribution business based in Leeds.
As the Automation Training Manager you will work closely with the senior management to identify training needs within the various teams. You will then design and deliver training as required as well as leading specialist projects around the introduction of automation.
As the Automation Training Manager you will:
- have previously worked in an automated environment - ESSENTIAL
- previously have held a similar training position with a distribution or manufacturing - ESSENTIAL
- be an excellent written and verbal communicator with strong stakeholder management skills - ESSENTIAL
- enjoy working with a large team and developing them - ESSENTIAL
- have a hands on approach and so enjoy being on the shop floor - ESSENTIAL
- hold a relevant training qualification or equivalent - DESIRABLE
This role will initially start in a contract capacity for c12 months however there is potential for the role to become a permanent position. Salary negotiable depending on previous automation experience. Full benefits package, easy to reach location and free on-site parking.