A prestigious Investment Bank are currently looking for an interim Senior HR Business Partner to support them on both Business Partnering and Organizational design/restructuring work.
This role will specifically focus on the Bank's organisation design, working closely with the finance function and the HR Business Partner team to support OD, change and FTE management. You'll need to roll your sleeves up and get involved in a number of projects straight away. You will also partner one of our functions and by understanding their priorities help design and deliver their people plans whilst contributing to the wider leadership agenda.
Whilst you won't directly manage a team, you will be expected to support more junior team members across the wider team as and when required
Ideally, you'll already have these skills and experience:
- Experience of Target Operating Model's (TOM) and organisational design and able to lead organisational change at both a functional and TSB level. You will be numeric and be able to manage FTE alongside the finance function
- Experience of being an HRBP already, with a solid understanding of both operational and strategic HR
- Be able to assess, coach and drive the leadership and people management capability within our functions
- A knowledge of talent management and succession planning to help us build capability internally and through external resourcing so that the business can deliver its objectives
- Brilliant at communicating and building strong relationships
It takes more that just skills and experience. You will:
- Possess the ambition to develop your career
- Be recognised by your stakeholders as providing fantastic support - building "Brand HR"
- Display accountable behaviours and values - things happen because of you