Your new company
Your new company is a large well-known organisation who have been established since 1998 and have rapidly grown since then. This company have around 200,000 customer contracts and are seeking a Trainer to join their growing team to help to drive the business moving forwards.
Your new role
Your new role is a is Senior Trainer working in the L&D team on a 12 Month FTC and will be based in Wythenshawe. Reporting to the Training Manager, your role will have several key accountability's. The core focus of this role will be to onboard new employees into the operation whilst offering ongoing development to help the business with reducing staff attrition. You will be responsible for a team of Trainers through their delivery and ongoing development sessions. You will design interventions and oversee the delivery of the trainers during their induction and development. Please see below an overview of your role.
- Supervise 'sub-team' of trainers / coaches, taking responsibility for day-to-day management and development of team members
- Support the Training Manager in coordinating the delivery of training elements throughout the business
- Identify and feedback to the Training Manager any new training requirements highlighted
- Drive continuous improvements of the design of interventions, particularly the Induction process through effective updates to training materials
- Oversee the design and delivery of all elements of the 12-week induction plans for allocated business areas, including planned development sessions ensuring these take place whilst minimising any operational impacts
- Monitor new-starter progress throughout 12-week induction process, liaising with operational management and others in team to ensure core skill levels are being achieved
- Work in collaboration with operational managers and the HR team providing guidance and consistency on people development issues
- Contribute to wider L&D projects in line with own CPD priorities
- Work with operational teams to gather evidence and metrics against the impact of training interventions
- Observe trainers/coaches within your sub team and provide feedback in a constructive and pro-active way to help with the development of the team
This list is not extensive and other duties may be required.
What you will need to succeed.
- You will have previous experience in similar role working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- You will be self-driven, results-oriented and have a positive outlook with a high focus on quality services.
- You must be comfortable in delivering a range of training materials at all levels.
- You will reliable, tolerant, determined and resilient whilst being an empathetic communicator who can see things from other angles.
- You will have previous experience in designing training materials which make sessions more interactive and engaging to the learners.
- You will have previous experience in managing / overseeing a team.
- You must have experience of designing using Microsoft office with a particular focus on PowerPoint.
- Experience within a busy Contact Centre environment is extremely beneficial and would ideally be preferred. As would being available to start at short notice.
If this role sounds like something that is of interest to you and like something that you can excel in, please do not hesitate to click apply now to forward an up to date copy of your CV.