Senior HR Recruitment Manager
I am working in partnership with a healthcare communication company who are pioneers in the healthcare world. They are looking to hire an experienced HR professional, initially on a 3 month contract basis. With a goal to complete an end to end review of the Group's Recruitment strategy and approach, during a time of growth.
You will be working with key internal stakeholders to deliver required changes which drive a step change in Group recruitment performance and employee retention.
You will also be involved in business acquisitions and required to partner with the HR Director to create a strategy and plan to onboard and integrate people into the Lucid Group and ensure brilliant execution.
They are looking for:
- a proactive approach to work, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Strong project management skills and ideally fully CIPD Qualified (or equivalent business qualification) with relevant experience.
- Prior experience delivering a proactive HR service in a fast paced, progressive environment.
- Previous experience of recruitment strategy development and execution and managing change
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong facilitation and consultancy skills; able to consult on a range of relatively complex People issues with a proven ability to deliver against a range of conflicting demands.
- Sound understanding of HR policies and procedures, best practice and current thinking regarding effective and commercially sound employment practices
If this role is of interest, please apply now!