Customer Service Trainer
Permanent Customer Service Trainer job based in Wythenshawe paying up to £24,000. Quick Start.
Your new company
Your new company is a large well-known organisation who have been established since 1998, and have rapidly grown since then. This company have around 200,000 customer contracts and are seeking a Trainer to join their growing team to help to drive the business moving forwards.
Your new role
Your new role is a permanent, full time Customer Service Trainer position and will be based in Wythenshawe. Reporting to the Training Manager, your role will have a number of key accountability's. The core focus of this role will be to provide customer service training to support workers making a transition to a technical role from a general and billing focused role. Please see below an overview of your role.
- Support the Business Training Team with regular delivery around the Induction of New Starters and the technical Training for existing staff.
- Work with the Senior Trainer to drive the improvements of content relating to Generic Induction and Diagnostics Training.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of all elements of the departments 12-week development plans, including planned development sessions and on the floor coaching support.
- 70% of this role will be focused on delivery and so you must ensure that the delivery of the training courses are varied, engaging and practical for the learners.
- You will work with the Ops Managers to provide guidance on the development plans for the staff within the business.
- You will ensure that you are actively working with the learners and using their feedback to ensure that the training is targeted at their specific learning requirements.
- Ensure all training outcomes are recorded on the appropriate systems in a timely manner.
- Identify and feedback to the Senior Trainer and Training Manager any new training requirements highlighted within the Customer Service team.
- Getting involved in ad hoc training and L&D projects as and when required.
This list is not extensive and other duties may be required.
What you'll need to succeed
- To succeed, you will need to have previous experience within a similar training role, with a proven track record of successful and engaging delivery.
- You will need to be self-driven and results-orientated, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality service to all internal customers.
- You must be credible and comfortable at communicating and delivering at all levels of business. You will need to be reliable, tolerant and determined.
- You must be a clear, concise and engaging presenter.
- Previous experience within a high-volume contact centre environment is important in this role and so it would be highly beneficial if you have this experience.
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £22,000-£24,000, with the opportunity to expand your skills within a successful and growing business. The job is offered on a 40 hour working week and you will receive a generous holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays.
If this role is of interest to you, click apply now to forward an up to date copy of your CV. Act fast as this role is looking for a quick start.