- Bow & Arrow
- Central London
- Competitive salary + performance-related bonus
- HR Administrator, HR Adviser, HR Assistant, Occupational Health & Wellbeing, Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Who we are:
Based in Soho Square, London, Bow&Arrow is an entrepreneurial team of 50+ ‘Genius Misfits’. Guided by a set of core values and driven by a collective desire to make a positive impact in the world through the work we do. We create digital products, services and ventures for game-changing businesses in high-potential sectors such as Mobility, Financial Services, Media and Technology.
Bringing together the sharpest creative, strategic and commercial minds, we work in tight, truly collaborative and high-performing teams to accelerate concepts from idea to market-ready quicker than anyone else can.
As our People Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for helping nurture an inspiring, challenging and encouraging culture in which every single person at B&A can thrive. This role provides a great foundation for any people-related career path where you will get ownership or exposure to all aspects of HR and people development. As a small business that’s still shaping its people proposition, there’s lots to go after and you’ll be able to see the tangible impact of your work every day.
A core part of this role is planning and coordinating all the key people activities at B&A. This includes recruitment, onboarding new starters, learning & development events, our Values Pulse survey and team celebrations. When we are on a recruitment drive a good chunk of your time will be spent working with our recruitment partners and internal teams to help us find amazing candidates. You will also own our wellbeing programme and will need to come along with loads of ideas on how we can support people to be at their best in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
This role also holds responsibility for all our people data, including making sure that we are legally up-to-date with all our stored documents and data. You’ll be responsible for our employment contracts and other official documents like our handbook and HR database.
You’ll also spend time supporting the wider ‘Powerhouse’ team (People, Finance and EAs) with the day to day running of the office and events, so you’ll be happy pitching in and helping things run smoothly.
Who we’re looking for:
- Ambition for a career in HR / people-related disciplines - you may have a relevant qualification (e.g. Masters in HR management or Psychology) and HR-related experience is a must.
- Super organised - ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, planning ahead and making best use of your time.
- Attention to detail - able to work with large sets of data and be systematic in making sure that things are completed to 100% accuracy
- Project management - you’re able to spot an opportunity and form a plan to achieve it; shaping the goal, working out the timeline and engaging the right people and resources to make it happen
- Lives our values - you’ll be someone who believes in our values to be generous, driven, fearless and always striving for better. You’ll want to be part of making B&A an even more amazing place to work.
How to apply:
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter on why you think you’d be great for the role to Caroline (Head of Talent): email@example.com by Friday 8th February. We’ll be screening applications the following week and you can expect to hear back from us in mid-February.
Similar searches: Permanent, Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator, Central London, HR Administrator, HR Adviser, HR Assistant, Professional Services, Occupational Health & Wellbeing, Recruitment & Resourcing